Re: RedHat Directory vs OpenLDAP

--On Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:07 PM -0700 Kenneth Porter <shiva@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

--On Wednesday, June 01, 2005 2:15 PM -0700 "Kurt D. Zeilenga"
<Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

I note as list moderator that this topic is likely to drift
off-topic as list is only chartered for discussions specific
to OpenLDAP Software, and this topic likely will involve
discussions specific to non-OpenLDAP Software.  It also
likely more appropriate to move comparison discussions
onto a "neutral" list.  Hence, I suggest that thread
(as well as subsequent threads of this nature) be moved to
the General LDAP list <ldap@umich.edu>.

I'd like to suggest posting links or subscription info for that list to the OpenLDAP mailing list page, to help divert general LDAP discussion away from the OpenLDAP lists.

You mean the part on the OpenLDAP lists page that suggest ldap@umich.edu as a place for general LDAP discussion? :)

<http://www.openldap.org/lists/#charter>

--Quanah

--