Re: Replication not working

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Johan A. wrote:

I changed this to clear text and removed updatepw from the slave. I
also updated the ACL and they are identical on both servers. But
I still get the invalid credetials message.

Have you tried to actually bind to each server as "cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com" using the credentials in your replica clause? Using, say, ldapsearch?

If that fails, then I would think that either the binddn or
credentials in your replica section are wrong.

--
  Kirk Turner-Rustin       | Programmer/Analyst
  Ohio Wesleyan University | Libraries and Information Services