Replication not working

Hi,

I have 2 machines, bot running Fedora Core 3 with OpenLDAP 2.2.13.
One of them is my master with the following section in slapd.conf:
---
replogfile /var/lib/ldap/ldap-master-replog
replica uri=ldap://ldapslave:389
        binddn="cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple credentials={SSHA}XXXXXXXX
---

And the other is the slave with:
---
updatedn        "cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com"
updatepw        {SSHA}XXXXXXXX
updateref      ldap://ldapmaster
---
I've used ldapadd to add this to both databases:
---
n: cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com
cn: Replicator
objectClass: top
objectClass: Person
sn: Replicator
userPassword: {SSHA}XXXXXXXX
---
But it seems like each time it tries to propagate the changes from ldapmaster to ldapslave I get:
Error: ldap_simple_bind_s for ldapslave:389 failed: Invalid credentials
My ACL's look like:
---
access to attr=userPassword
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com" write
        by self=wx
        by anonymous auth
        by * compare

Access to attr=loginShell,shadowLastChange
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * read

access to *
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=Replicator,dc=example,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * read
---
So what am I missing here?