Re: Problem with OpenLDAP client tools connecting to Sun Directory Server using STARTTLS

Hi

I discovered what my problem was:
* yes, I was confusing /etc/ldap.conf with /etc/openldap/ldap.conf
* for some strange reason, my system has both /etc/openldap and
/usr/local/etc/openldap, but the later was the right one!
* i was trying to use pam/nss ldap directive in the openldap config file

When I fixed these, things worked perfectly.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
Simon

--