[Date Prev][Date Next]
how to set one server as master and one as slave to use over vpn
- To: openldap-softwarE@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: how to set one server as master and one as slave to use over vpn
- From: "John H." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=4csKzyIEBgXrbfKNoKaXslHD0kQOtoRry3o7MPFMRPXEQuRrh4nHuV6E21WNB+u0gus9TSirelk76ScfN/ol+9X09reAD/UrKz23FJUMs+4v232cK+r/8grktAFqTE+Qt22uFF20v0E1U1f65zcDIm0MbeIrRrhx54aFna9xqqw= ;
I currently have an fc2 machine running openLDAP
etc. Everything is working fine.
I am moving the computer to another location, where,
through a VPN, it will have a connection to the old
server, which has the identical configuration for
what do I need to change on the old server to have it
be a slave to the new, and what to change on new
server to be the master of the old?
I would like some kind of stable solution in case VPN
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around