[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: mail attribute possibly got corrupted?
- To: "Ramasamy, Sudhakar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: mail attribute possibly got corrupted?
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:43:25 -0700
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <ECD00C171D7CB147B5D6547DD3611F837326DE@zerkov.bizlab.tamu.edu>
- References: <ECD00C171D7CB147B5D6547DD3611F837326DE@zerkov.bizlab.tamu.edu>
--On Sunday, May 15, 2005 4:27 PM -0500 "Ramasamy, Sudhakar"
Should've mentioned ...it is OpenLDAP 2.2.23
I suggest including the openldap-software list in your replies, otherwise
not much more will happen.
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html
"These censorship operations against schools and libraries are stronger
than ever in the present religio-political climate. They often focus on
fantasy and sf books, which foster that deadly enemy to bigotry and blind
faith, the imagination." -- Ursula K. Le Guin