Re: bug fix -> version question

Sorry for the dumb question. I actually saw it in the changes file shortly after I made the post.

Where I initially got stuck was that previously, the bug mentioned something about "checked into REL22" or something along those lines... and i was trying to figure out how your CVS tags correspond to your release version numbers...

I didn't read the bug report very closely, because I was just following up on a note that Howard sent me a while ago where he mentioned that he thought that the fix for this bug would also fix another bug that I opened. I'm testing that right now, and wanted to make sure I was testing against the right version.