Replication Problem

For some reason I can't seem to get my Master/Slave Ldap servers to
replicate.  The Master is 10.0.0.6 and the slave is 10.0.1.6

Here's the section from the Master:
replogfile      /var/lib/openldap-slurp/replica.log
replica-pidfile /var/lib/openldap-slurp/slurp.pid

replica         uri=ldaps://10.0.1.6:636
                binddn"cn=Manager,dc=strozllc,dc=com"
                bindmethod=simple credentials=secret"

And the slave:

updatedn        "cn=Manager,dc=strozllc,dc=com"
updateref       ldaps://10.0.0.6:636

>From the slave I can do:
ldapsearch -d 9 -Z -H ldaps://10.0.0.6:636

and from the master I can do:
ldapsearch -d 9 -Z -H ldaps://10.0.1.6:636

Both commands run and return the full results without error.  slurpd is
running on the Master.  Any ideas?
--
David Sonenberg
Systems / Network Administrator

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.