Replication Problem

For some reason I can't seem to get my Master/Slave Ldap servers to
replicate.  The Master is and the slave is

Here's the section from the Master:
replogfile      /var/lib/openldap-slurp/replica.log
replica-pidfile /var/lib/openldap-slurp/slurp.pid

replica         uri=ldaps://
                bindmethod=simple credentials=secret"

And the slave:

updatedn        "cn=Manager,dc=strozllc,dc=com"
updateref       ldaps://

>From the slave I can do:
ldapsearch -d 9 -Z -H ldaps://

and from the master I can do:
ldapsearch -d 9 -Z -H ldaps://

Both commands run and return the full results without error.  slurpd is
running on the Master.  Any ideas?
David Sonenberg
Systems / Network Administrator
Stroz Friedberg, LLC
15 Maiden Lane
15th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Tel 212.981.6527
Fax 917.495.4918

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.