Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=14112)

This error indicates the input to slapadd(8) is malformed.
Specifically, the entry ending at line 7 does not meet all
LDAP model restriction (including those controlled by schema).
By adding some debugging options slapadd(8), you likely can
obtain more detail on the precise problem with the input
to slapadd(8).  I note that you might try adding the
entry using ldapadd(1).  Aside from generally being a more
appropriate tool for adding initial entries to the directory,
common errors for ldapadd(1) are enumerated and discussed
in the FAQ <<http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=53>http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=53>
(and elsewhere in the OpenLDAP documentation).

I note that as this script is not OpenLDAP Software, so
discussions specific to these scripts should be directed
elsewhere (such as a PADL-hosted mailing list)

Kurt