[Date Prev][Date Next]
Configuring slapd.conf for SSL
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Configuring slapd.conf for SSL
- From: Safdar Kureishy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:44:01 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=CcY4Qw/r+t3lUhWKkvTHyBBHPmRf0Lzv14Wfl7HwJOUyP36HmL114U+wRpaOq9mHqT5sElMrGwz1FUv6+To0oHGppH3pGB/azpt9w4WyWAR2eEkjtO52LbJkuSXmY20g0qU9Fn4sYUOXImslIQx+hmZ0jD5mxMhkCfKHQnzI81s=
I installed the windows version of OpenLDAP and am trying to configure
SSL. Here is what I have added into my slapd.conf. However, when I try
to connect to it using ldapbrowser, I get a connection failure. I
tried both 636 and 389, but neither of the ports are working. On 636
actually the ldapbrowser hangs for a minute, I guess trying to
establish a connection, but then it finally fails.
TLSCertificateFile "C:/Program Files/OpenLDAP-secure/certs/server.pem"
TLSCertificateKeyFile "C:/Program Files/OpenLDAP-secure/certs/serverkey.pem"
TLSCACertificateFile "C:/Program Files/OpenLDAP-secure/certs/CA.pem"
This is the only change I made to the file for SSL. Is there any other
change I need to make, or any flag I need to set when launching
slapd.exe so that ldaps is enabled? All the files mentioned above
Thanks in advance,