Re: restore dumps

Saw this in the slapcat man pages:

"The LDIF generated by this tool is suitable for use with slapadd(8). As the entries are in database order, not superior first order, they cannot be loaded with ldapadd(1) without first being reordered."

Omar Armas Aleman wrote:

I made a dump with

But when I try to restore it to a clean ldap server with identical configuration I get:

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=mpsnet,dc=net,dc=mx" -W -f backup.ldif

Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=mpsnet,dc=net,dc=mx"
ldap_add: Constraint violation (19)
       additional info: structuralObjectClass: no user modification allowed

Is this the correct procedure to do it? What would it be or what is wrong?