To: "ç½—å¿—å?š" <luozhijian@huawei.com>
Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: help:how to get debug version?

by default,openldap will strip debug info,How can i get a debug version?

file slapd:
slapd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), strippe

The easy way: get servers/slapd/slapd from the build tree.  There might be
some configure/install option to disable stripping that I'm not aware of.

Pierangelo Masarati

 -- Howard Chu