Overlays FAQ entry

I've just added a listing and a brief description
of the overlays currently released with OpenLDAP software.

Since overlays are becoming the main approach to implementing features
into OpenLDAP's slapd, I suggest that page is used to highlight
known issues or tricks as they appear (for instance: interactional issues,
hints about setting up special systems using overlays and so).

The page should eb also considered as an appropriate place
for links to third-party overlays.

Feel free to add contributions: the FAQ is interactive.

Pierangelo Masarati

Pierangelo Masarati