Réf. : Re: initialize openldap

Hi
I try to do what you say ( slapd -g ldap -u ldap -d -1)

daemon_init: <null>
daemon_init: listen on ldap:///
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldap:///)
daemon: initialized ldap:///
daemon_init: 2 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
slap_sasl_init: initialized!
bdb_initialize: initialize BDB backend
bdb_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (March 25, 2004)
could not open config file "/etc/openldap/slapd.conf": Permission denied
(13)
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

but I delete the ldap directory /var/lib/ldap
so I create a new directory (as root) but I don't know what owner must I specified and rights to this
directory
thank you

Buchan Milne <bgmilne@obsidian.co.za>
Envoyé par : owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org