Re: Schema

--On Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:49 PM -0400 Matt Juszczak <matt@atopia.net> wrote:

How does openldap behave if you use all the fields in a schema (such as
sn) for some users, but others, sn is left blank (or just not set).  Does
this create a problem, or is that theoretically a good feature of
openldap and I wont run into problems doing something like that?

Also, still can't get my ACL to work if anyone has any ideas...

Read the schema for the objectClass you are using and see if sn is required. How clients will be have if sn isn't present is up to the client.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html