TLS

Hi!

I've problem with implementing TLS with slapd, I asked in few list
but I didn't got answare :(
I'm using Debian Sarge, slapd and gnutls-bin installed. I made a
self certified certificate:
$ certtool --generate-privkey --outfile ca-key.pem
$ certtool --generate-self-signed --load-privkey ca-key.pem --outfile
ca-cert.pem

In slapd.conf and ldap.conf I set the TLS options.
I tried an ldapsearch:

TLS certificate verification: depth: 0, err: 66, subject: C=, ST=Pest,
L=Budapest, O=AITIA Inc., OU=IT, CN=bzg/Email=sysadmin@aitia.ai,
issuer: C=, ST=Pest, L=Budapest, O=AITIA Inc., OU=IT,
CN=bzg/Email=sysadmin@aitia.ai
TLS certificate verification: Error, Unknown error
TLS: can't connect.
ldap_perror
ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server (81)
      additional info: Error in the certificate.

$hostname --fqdn
$bzg

Any opinion?

Zoltan