Multiple Shells for Multiple Servers

I've got ldap running successfully with no problems! However, we have multiple servers authenticating to the ldap server, with the same UID/GID (they are in synch, some use NFS, but if we dont use NFS on certain servers, we still make sure their home dirs are all chown'd to the same UID/GID).

I'd like to be able to set different shells based on the server that the user is logging into. If they login into our mail server, I'd like to set the shell to /sbin/nologin. For our webserver, /usr/libexec/sftp-server, etc. etc.

I know that different services can be controlled through ldap and that is good too. I have sudo working in ldap, etc. But different shells for different servers would really help.

Thanks!

-Matt