Re: how to create LDIF format

How to create an LDIF file is not a question
specific to OpenLDAP Software.  Nor are questions
about Netscape software.

Your questions see more appropriate for a general
LDAP list.  See the list charter and FAQ for
suggestions.

The FAQ also provides some information on resources
that those new to LDAP might find helpful in the
"General LDAP" section.

Kurt