Re: Cannot connect to OpenLDAP Server remotely

What does '/bin/netstat -at' say your ldap server is bound to?

I'm inclined to believe the port scan that said your LDAP port was
filtered.  I'm no FC3 expert, but I seem to recall that they use an
iptables configuration that is set to filter pretty much everything out of
the box.  Run /sbin/iptables to see if your ldap port is explicitly
punched through.

--
Eric Irrgang - UT Austin ITS Unix Systems - (512)475-9342