Re: TLS secure connection to an LDAP server

I suggest you carefully follow the indications of
<http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS_howto.html>; in detail,
make sure you use the right cipher, and that you use client and server
certificate verification appropriately (e.g. if you ask the server to
berufy the client's certificate, make sure the client has one, and if you
ask the client to verify the server's certificate, make sure the client
can see the server's CA's public key)

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati