Distributed Directory Tree -

I am reconstructing my company' directory.
Right now, each location has its own directory.
My objective is to make use of the hierarchical proprieties of LDAP.
So I would have the following tree:

/ \
ou=LocationA ou=LocationB
/ \ / \
ou=People ou=Group ou=People ou=Groups

Delegating LocationA and LocationB OUs to the admins from A and B.
My problem is that I want a user A from LocationA to be able to login when he is down in LocationB. The current tree wouldn't allow me to provide that so I created another tree:

/ \
ou=People ou=Groups
/ \ / \
ou=LocationA ou=LocationB ou=LocationA ou=LocationB

and configure /etc/ldap.conf and /etc/nsswitch to access ou=People and Ou=groups.
My problem is that I don't know if this will affect the use of the directory and became a problem.

As I have no experience on this I would like to know what do you think of this DIT?