[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: LDAP working
- To: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: LDAP working
- From: Saravanan Sankar <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:45:22 +0500 (IST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=simple; s=portal; d=sify.com; b=LFR6PnYeYwYG8FVzHyVpJHGIbBuRHhoh4UasnlfD/69k5KXvaAwl5hF10iMINHWU ;
I have went through that website
already. But i am not able
understand it. I need a example
depicting the right use with
V. S. Saravanan.
08:15 PM 3/22/2005, Saravanan Sankar wrote:
>Anybody send me the
>configuring the OpenLDAP and
>it to work.
to add the objects
>into. Send me the
OpenLDAP for any domain name.
>I was trying to
>make it work for
>one week. But i was not able to do.
>I dont know