Re: Distributed LDAP

The glue functionality is an intrinsic part of OpenLDAP 2.2. The overlay you're looking at is for 2.3 only.

Jonathan Higgins wrote:

Although I have never used it myself in my implementation, there is an overlay called glue .. you can find it at http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi/servers/slapd/overlays/?hideattic=1&sortbydate=0

it should do what your talking about... i think.

Jonathan Higgins IT R&D Project Manager Kennesaw State University jhiggins@kennesaw.edu

Imobach =?iso-8859-15?q?Gonz=E1lez_Sosa?= <igonzalez@becarios.ulpgc.es> 03/17/05 4:59 AM >>>

Hi all,

We're trying to set up a distributed LDAP service and I haven't found comprehensive documentation on how accomplish that. Any link to such documentation?

-- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support