Re: restrict ldapsearch to manager

* Omar Al-Tabari <otabari@batelco.jo> [050317 14:38]:
> what i want, i dont want anyone to search my tree, and only those with
> the correct certificate are allowed to do so, or if i can restrict the
> search even more that would be better.
> is there a way to do it?
> thank you in advance.

OpenLDAP has very fine tunable ACLs. Read the the manpage

In you submitted configuration file, there are already some ACLs, but
the last one grants read-Access for everybody, including anonymous, you
should start there.

-----------------> JabberID grafzahl@jabber.fsinf.de <------------------
Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 088C B735 8FE9 CFF2 2FEA  BF8C 11A2 211A 5BBE 8E05