Re: HA openldap-kerberos problem

* dijuremo@math.gatech.edu <dijuremo@math.gatech.edu> [20050315 13:36]:
> The problem is actually with the virtual IP on the servers, they have a real
> IP and they do a take over on the .15 virtual IP through heartbeat. I want
> to have a Higly available ldap slave by doing IP takeover with either arwen
> or aragorn.

I think this is veering off topic, and might better be addressed on the
kerberos, ldap-interop, or the linuxha/heartbeat lists . At heart, I
think this is a kerberos, not an openldap issue.

FWIW, I have a similar HA config for one of my mail servers.  I manage
to get GSSAPI auth working by changing the hostname of the server when
a service takeover occurs (so that the hostname matches the logical/HA
name).

Ben