Re: ldap load measuring and reproduction tools

J.Smith wrote:

1) How many entries are in your poorly designed tree? :P

We have about 180000 entries (dn's)

Whoohooo..... John, are you sure that you are not the architect?

2) What version of OpenLDAP are you using?

Well, actually it's not OpenLDAP we are running. The reason I used the OpenLDAP mailing list was that I was not really sure where to even start, and since a lot of general and real-world-practical LDAP knowledge is available on this list, I thought it might be just as good a place to start as anywhere else.

Here is an even better place:

OS: AIX 5.2
LDAP Server: IBM SecureWay Directory 3.2.2
Backend: IBM DB2 7.1

This is certainly not the IBM DS mailing list :-)

BR, Mike