Re: ldapdb troubleshooting

ldapdb uses whatever the SASL library provides. The SASL library is rather inconsistent in this area, but in general when the user resides in the default domain, the domain is omitted.

Dr. Lars Hanke wrote:

I finally got it all running. The remaining issue had been the translation of the sasl name in sasl regexp. For some reason ldapdb does not include a domain cn tag, i.e. I'd expect:

but I get

is this for purpose, or a bug?

Have fun,
- lars.