Re: Invalid Credentials

Michal Mertl wrote:
database        bdb
suffix          "dc=test.arkonnetworks,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=root,dc=test.arkonnetworks,dc=com"
rootpw          secret
directory       /var/lib/ldap
checkpoint 256 5
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberuid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial

# ldapadd -f entries.ldif -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=test.arkonnetworks,dc=com" -w secret

Don't you mean rootdn above?

Thanks. I've been pointed out that I should use,

May I ask how do remove the entries that are added to the database? I'm working from the console.

Norman Zhang