[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: install probs
- From: "Cadinfo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:51:35 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcUj9rTbXFR19EM9Q3OiZGg1gUSR2Q==
- Thread-topic: install probs
I compiled and configured openssl-0.9.7e, BerkeleyDB.4.2 +
openldap-2.2.23 on Solaris 8.
When I use "ldapadd -D cn=Manager,dc=taprogge,dc=de -w secret"
nothing happens. It seems to me that ldapadd hangs.
Doesn't matter what I type in nothing happens.
ldapsearch with the distinguish name and password shows 0
results but nothing with
I made a db_dump which shows me an empty database.
Is there anybody who has this running with the environment
as described above?
I made a full install with all necessary binaries from blastwave.org
and patches from Sun but slapd answers
"database(bdb) not recognized"
Has anybody experienced this behavior?