RE: Constraint violation in Replication setup.

--On Monday, March 07, 2005 8:40 AM -0500 Reinhard Nappert <rnappert@juniper.net> wrote:

You are right and my wording was misunderstanding. However, you still
should see traffic from the master to the slave, which is not happening.
I also don't see any traffic from the client to the master. All that
said, it seems that the referral part does not work.

Does anyone see the reason, why it does not work.

Reinhard,

I don't see why you think there would be any traffic between the slave and the master when using a referral. As for the client and the master, I'd guess that JNDI doesn't implement referrals correctly.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer