[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP installation problem
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: LDAP installation problem
- From: Cyril Largouet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:21:17 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=sRytHCM5hx3QPOtisZx0buLkc9Zl7DiCR+5gQGbtiNHo8H94cMGKpz51oBGHqcKjf1hVROPemjb0vGYjyz+wN1Iq21hFgZlCeZMhsIBf8Mn7Etqpswdq3Gz+prMeLfJB10L6dU42em5ecZuJwYFIWTyq36qyv5K3gklk8j1wfp8=
I'm a french newly user of NetBSD (and Linux systems...)
I want to create a LDAP server in my company and all help I've found on the
Internet has not permit me to succeed...
I have buyed "LDAP" edited by O'Reilly and decided to go step by step like the
But my problem is that I can't install OPENLDAP because of my version of
Database Manager (DB-4.3.27.NC). The book recommend to download the last version
of each software (openssl (http://www.openssl.org), db
(ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/) and openldap
(http://www.openldap.org/software/download/)) and I did it.
I tried 3 different versions of Database Manager but always the same message
I don't know what I can do now.
Please if you have a solution, can you help me ?
Ps : excuse my bad english.