[Date Prev][Date Next]
Acls in OpenLDAP
- To: OpenLDAP software list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Acls in OpenLDAP
- From: Gaurav Khanna <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:10:03 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=LmWNR1Ptoa9/V++zcHu/rVOGKtet1c9i6bvdGyv4CHMcuE3FtPtOiYx1nSnCaFUlURpQO8AMpAyvz57s6OW/hH+msLgA9A1IR8XCugWX2CwHsKiRVvDNLeG8suZSvezhKcZYZmXnZcYXhQ/NQPcJw1bPfh1VDmJG+Ovwpftc//E= ;
- In-reply-to: <20050302215304.GA23373@conectiva.com.br>
We have a requirement to set the ACLs programmatically through JAVA (JNDI) and it seems as if the ACL is not an attribute on the user or group entries. This leads me to believe that ACLs for a user and group cannot be set using JNDI.
Can the ACL be specified onthe individual user or group entry? Can I use LDIF to add or update ACLs?
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web