Re: Constraint violation in Replication setup.

probaly you don't have an 'updatedn' in slapd.conf on the one that needs
updating. I ran into that yesterday when I wanted to use the 'rootdn'
with 'ldapadd' to add a 'replog' file to my database.

-Ace

--

Ace Suares' Internet Consultancy
mail: PObox 2599, 4800 CN Breda, The Netherlands