[Date Prev][Date Next]
Constraint violation in Replication setup.
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Constraint violation in Replication setup.
- From: "Reinhard Nappert" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:12:02 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcUgPga+9BpNmq7ITzKCOlfKfalBHA==
- Thread-topic: Constraint violation in Replication setup.
Hi, I've installed
OpenLDAP 2.2.23 with the Berkeley 4.2 (patches) DB on Solaris 8. After I
configured the master and slave, I started the slurpd process. The initial test
was to just add one object, accessing the master. The replication fails with the
violation: structuralObjectClass: no user modification allowed
Yes, I have checked if binddn from the master configuration is
identical to the updatedn on the slave. I also made sure that the "replication
manager" has the appropriate access rights.
Does someone has an
idea how to fix that problem.