[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: ignore server cert verification.
- To: "Abdul Basit" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: ignore server cert verification.
- From: "Tay, Gary" <Gary_Tay@platts.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:49:01 +0800
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcUfkS8WgBZhesBEScCLI8WYWenveAAAc8VA
- Thread-topic: ignore server cert verification.
"man -M $MANPATH_FOR_OPENLDAP ldap.conf", read "TLS_REQUEST", I guess
the LDAP API should have the corresponding one.
From: Abdul Basit [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 9:37 AM
To: Tay, Gary
Subject: RE: ignore server cert verification.
Right, but is there a way to ignore server CA verification
in ldap API? by default openssl does not verify it.
is it LDAP that's bailing out?
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Tay, Gary wrote:
> I think Verisign shld send u an "intermediate trust CA cert" or
> something like that to help u add it to CA list and then yr test cert
> can be recognized.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
> [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Abdul Basit
> Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 7:25 AM
> To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
> Subject: ignore server cert verification.
> my slapd is using a test certificate from verisign, and is not
> available in trusted CA file that the client is using, therefore i am
> getting this inside my client code.
> SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
> Can anyone please tell me how can i ignore server cert verification?