RE: Size Limits

Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon)
OpenLDAP 2.2.23
Berkley DB 4.2

Thanks!
Girija

 Slapd.conf

include     /mydir/install/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include     /mydir/install/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include
/mydir/install/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include     /mydir/install/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include     /mydir/dev/mySchema.schema

loglevel 256

pidfile     /mydir/dev/slapd.pid
argsfile    /mydir/dev/slapd.args

allow bind_v2
password-hash {MD5}

threads 64

access to attrs=userPassword
 by self write
 by * auth

access to *
 by self write

database        bdb
suffix          "ou=b1,dc=abc,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=mg1,dc=abc,dc=com"
directory       /mydir/dev/data1/openldap-data
subordinate

cachesize 10000

limits
dn.regex="cn=(.+),cn=readAllUser,ou=b1,dc=abc,dc=com|cn=oneuser,ou=b1,dc
=abc,dc=com" size=1000

checkpoint 256 60

# Indices to maintain

replica host=hostname:Port
        suffix="ou=b1,dc=abc,dc=com"
        binddn=
        credentials=
        bindmethod=
        tls=

#Master DB
database    bdb
suffix      "dc=abc,dc=com"
rootdn      "cn=mg1,dc=abc,dc=com"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootpw
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd and slap tools.
# Mode 700 recommended.

directory   /mydir/dev/data/openldap-data

cachesize 10000

checkpoint 256 60

limits
dn.regex="cn=(.+),cn=readAllUser,ou=b1,dc=abc,dc=com|cn=oneuser,ou=b1,dc
=abc,dc=com" size=1000

#####ACL definition

# Indices to maintain
index   default pres,eq