RE: tsCaseIgnoreDirectoryString size limit?

Hmm, doesn't seem to be a size limit after all:

<= key_change 0
=> key_change(ADD,8363c)
<= key_change 0
=> key_change(ADD,8363c)
<= key_change 0
=> key_change(ADD,8363c)
bdb(service=Loinc,dc=LexGrid,dc=org): Lock table is out of available locks
=> bdb_idl_insert_key: c_put id failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
<= key_change 12

It looks like I need to change one (or more) of the following:
set_lk_max_lockers
set_lk_max_locks
set_lk_max_objects

They all default to 1000 - should I just double them all?  Or a particular subset?

Dan