[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Missing attributes with attribute mapping using rwm overlay (search)
- To: sebastien augereau <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Missing attributes with attribute mapping using rwm overlay (search)
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:44:18 +0100
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=mail; d=sys-net.it; c=simple; q=dns; b=NRzL36rozQB/aQ4XKcUnF388O0BTeE0l9iMONhNhEbWms/C6nmgZabKX9uMrnsK4S Wrk73G6FESIDo87UIt29Q==
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
sebastien augereau wrote:
I confirm the problem. Apparently, somewhere in the development a code
block was anticipated too much. I was confident test030 would catch all
these issues, but apparently this specific case was slipping thru. I've
fixed the code, and I'll fix the test as well.
First of all, thanx for the great job done.
OpenLDAP is a very impressive project!
Well, I'm working on openldap2.3_Alpha1 with ldap backend working as
proxy as follow :
1. We use 2 differents directories (A.our.organization.fr and
2. We use attribute mapping for the first one
It seems like a bug makes us not able to query for mapped attributes
I suggest you file an ITS, to keep track of the issue.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497