[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
- To: "Eddy Tan" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
- From: "Tay, Gary" <Gary_Tay@platts.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:11:23 +0800
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcUP7MwRq6b8MCxdQ2CwOaW3009P7wAAsZfN
- Thread-topic: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
I knew one difference is that u r using OpenLDAP 2.1.X, most of the discussions are based on 2.2.X.
What command did you use to generate the err?
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org on behalf of Eddy Tan
Sent: Fri 2/11/2005 11:39 AM
To: Pierangelo Masarati
Subject: Re: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
> I suggest you search the archives. This question has been
> answered many times recently.
Yup, have done that before writing to here. ThereÂre a bunch of
discussion on this topic some time last month but following all
the suggestions do not work in my case.
Some found out that adding the entry:
index uniqueMember pres
inside the slapd.conf and re-run slapindex might which is not
working for me.
Others suggested to check any duplicate entry inside LDAP and
/etc/passwd or /etc/group which IÂve double checked and none of
the entry is duplicated. FYI, the root user on my LDAP uses
cn=admin, /not/ cn=root.
Below is a snippet from the log:
Feb 11 14:35:41 slapd: conn=12 op=2 SRCH
Feb 11 14:35:41 slapd: conn=12 op=2 SRCH attr=gidNumber
Feb 11 14:35:41 slapd: <= bdb_equality_candidates:
(uniqueMember) index_param failed (18)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.