[Date Prev][Date Next]
index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: index_param failed on uniqueMember ?
- From: Eddy Tan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:21:09 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=yhXVuRL2r6XmsROTZu/bzea9dNVMnUEerYe2zgg14JseoTzamECIyb+NG+YYXhCA/jnQStjdB+aA/3yRsrlI0SFUEW2TVxyNyEiAPcCp2FKvnUozwYk53hHGXR5LKN2KzOKhxXqoHvHnc5DPHzEK3MKIGrmfvBaWdsyNRgPFymc= ;
I´m running slapd version 2.1.30 which has index line inside my
slapd.conf as below:
index objectClass eq
index uid,uidNumber,gidNumber eq
index memberUid eq
index cn,host pres,sub,eq
index sambaPrimaryGroupSID eq
index sambaDomainName eq
index default sub
index sambaSID eq
Every service works fine on my ldap (shell auth, samba, etc) but
I've got this error inside slapd.log:
bdb_equality_candidates: (uniqueMember) index_param failed (18)
As from what I understand that log says that uniqueMember is
as a filter but it is _not_ being indexed (?)
How do I workaround it? As indexing uniqueMember is not yet
supported in openLDAP 2.1.30 and the log file gets bigger and
bigger with that same error message.
Note: I´m running a debian with linux kernel 2.4.22
Thanks a bunch,
Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.