thread-safe on openLDAP client API

Hi, all,

I am going to use openLDAP in a multi-threaded server environment, the purposed method is to put LDAP into Thread Sepecific Storage, in other words, each thread has a local copy of LDAP, and each thread only operates on its local copy of LDAP. Is that a workable method? Which library should I link with, libldap or libldapr? My concern is that whether openLDAP make system errno (not LDAP's ld_errno) thread-safe or not.

I also have read the following link,

Can anyone confirm that if the purposed method workable or not with openLDAP 2.2.23.? Many thanks.

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.