[Date Prev][Date Next]
What are the schema files/objectclasses/attributes you are using in 2.1.6?
Here is a basic procedure:
1. Make sure the objectclasses/attributes you are using in 2.1.6 are
included in 2.2.23 schema files and are properly used.
2. Do a "slapcat" of your 2.1.6 tree to get a dumpfile
3. Install 2.2.23 on another server and configure slapd.conf to use BDB
4. Configure DB_CONFIG file
5. Do a "slapadd" of the dumpfile on server running 2.2.23
6. Do a "slapindex" on server runninng 2.2.23
Step 1 takes the most time.
> I have 2 machines running them. One housing the master and the other the
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Sivasakthi d/o Sivagnanam
> To: openLDAP-software
> Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:33 AM
> Subject: Migration
> If I have openldap v2.16 running on my RedHat LINUX and wanted to
> upgrade to the last version of openldap.
> How do I do the migration without corrupting my database housing my
> entries (database=ldbm)
- Re: Migration
- From: "Sivasakthi d/o Sivagnanam" <email@example.com>