[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: 'documentDN' for objectClass 'inetOrgPerson' is not defined in
- To: "Sam Przyswa" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: 'documentDN' for objectClass 'inetOrgPerson' is not defined in
- From: "Pierangelo Masarati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:49:03 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: "OpenLDAP Sotfware list" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=mail; d=sys-net.it; c=simple; q=dns; b=Ls8cSTnSBQGgHuNVUyKaWytu3lRJsxht7hN1/oRdv/i70dmLqujU46KbGQBEtaShT n/mU67klk5cYd/WGwgn0g==
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <41FEE3BA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <41FC3A8A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41FEE3BA.email@example.com>
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a-1
> I removed the "document" portion and slapd start right now, thanks for
> your help , I begin to test the sql backend.
I think I tracked down the problem: back-sql was recently heavily
re-engineered; at some point, the code was released in 2.2, but the
updates to the examples weren't. Further development that occurred in
HEAD will be released with 2.3 (and is already available in 2.3 alpha).
You may want to try those examples, which are more complete and at least
are compliant with currently released code. In 2.3 you'll also find
specific tests for back-sql (the scripts tests/scripts/sql-test*).
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497