adding openLDAPaci

Using 2.2.23 compiled with --enable-aci.
I need to add another openLDAPaci attribute to an entry with already existing openLDAPaci's.

dn: cn=test,o=test,c=de
OpenLDAPaci: 1#entry#grant;r,s,c;[all]#public#
OpenLDAPaci: 1#entry#grant;w,s,c;[all]#group#cn=test2,o=test,c=de
structuralObjectClass: inetOrgPerson

When doing

dn: cn=test,o=test,c=de
changetype: modify
add: openldapACI
openldapACI: 1#entry#grant;w,s,c;[all]#group#cn=test3,o=test,c=de

I get the response fron the slapd:
ldap_modify: Inappropriate matching (18)
        additional info: modify/add: OpenLDAPaci: no equality matching rule

As far as I can see from the sources there is an EQUALITY filter 'OpenLDAPaciMatch'

Have I missed anything or is there a trick, so that I can insert another openLDAPaci in that entry?

Thanks in advance.

--

Armin Wenz