From: "Sivasakthi d/o Sivagnanam" <sakthi@digicert.com.my>
To: "openLDAP-software" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:16 AM
Subject: SQL7 -> LDIF

Hi,
Let's say we have a client who has lost all their ldap entries. Now the only
source where we have the data is in the SQL 7 table(s).
Is there any tool that can construct those data into LDIF Format so that we
can import it to the LDAP ?
Oracle has SQL*Loader where we could do that. How abt SQL 7 ?

thx.