[Date Prev][Date Next]
MsChap v2 passwords and Openldap
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: MsChap v2 passwords and Openldap
- From: Nuno Rodrigues <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:36:45 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=eqyx5dRuKnFroAhOI2Wl33j9xxnNhESaKEEzjhoUVjUXITmWXSJcibBT+vFTGbC38m/vtrEi/yAT8eWhi6mR5V8ffFGCfZxBLTFk6+idwtvd2xIQdZl+iFTw/fmu7arBeyNvjWZPMpad9Qj4DgvHr3uAk9S++AIR36Vxhx/En0E=
I have the following situation:
- one 3030 VPN Concentrator
- AAA Radius Server (Radiator) that uses the accounts stored in one
OpenLdap Server (the passwords are stored in crypt format)
The problem is: the PPTP authentication with mschapv2 doesn't work.
The radius says that password is wrong.
I also tried the codification of passwords in LDAP Server with other
cipher types, like MD5, SHA, SSHA, plain text, and none works... :(
If i try pptp with PAP the authentication works fine.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance,