Re: LDAp performance limites to 50 searchs /s?

Yeah ,I ran db_recover when I made the changes but re-running it displays this:

root@db1:/usr/local/var/openldap-data# db4_recover
db_recover: DB_ENV->log_flush: LSN of 2/7415452 past current end-of-log of 1/881
db_recover: Database environment corrupt; the wrong log files may have been removed or incompatible database files imported from another environment
db_recover: objectClass.bdb: unable to flush page: 0
db_recover: txn_checkpoint: failed to flush the buffer cache Invalid argument
db_recover: PANIC: Invalid argument
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
db_recover: DB_ENV->open: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
root@db1:/usr/local/var/openldap-data#

ouch :(

if I remove the logs and re-run db_recover it works cleanly and slapd starts up ok but then if I stop
slapd and run db_recover I get the above error again..

--
Leigh