LDAP slurp problem

Hi all,
I'm trying to make one Master with multi DIT to be replicated to one Slave using
openldap-2.0.27

The master has no multi DIT problem, it works fine with inserts/updates/deletes
and so on for any tree. My main problem is the replica on the slave.

With the attached configuration, slurp works correctly only for dc=domain2,dc=it
tree but if I make any insert/update/delete to dc=domain1,dc=it , slurp does not
replicate the changes from master to slave.

When I work on dominio1 on master LDAP, I don't see any log about slurp activity!

I searched details into openldajavascript:errsend ()p.org docs regarding multi
DIT replica.
Have you got suggestion?

thanks in advance
     Mario

### MASTER slapd.conf
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=domain1,dc=it"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=domain1,dc=it"
rootpw          mypasswd
directory       /var/lib/ldap/domain1-it
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname                       eq,subinitial
index   sambaSID                                        eq
index   sambaPrimaryGroupSID                            eq
index   sambaDomainName                                 eq
index   default                                         su`b

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=domain2,dc=it"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=domain2,dc=it"
rootpw          mypasswd
directory       /var/lib/ldap/domain2-it
# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname                       eq,subinitial
index   sambaSID                                        eq
index   sambaPrimaryGroupSID                            eq
index   sambaDomainName                                 eq
index   default                                         sub

replica host=slave1:389
        binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain1,dc=it"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

replica host=slave1:389
        binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain2,dc=it"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=mypasswd

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replication.log

### SLAVE slapd.conf
### tree definition is the same as for MASTER slapd.conf
### so I report only replica section
readonly        off
updatedn "cn=Manager,dc=domain1,dc=it"
updatedn "cn=Manager,dc=domain2,dc=it"

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega. E poi hai l'Adsl senza limiti a meno di 1 euro al giorno.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it