[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldapsearch doesn't show all the entries
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ldapsearch doesn't show all the entries
- From: Ottavio Campana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:11:34 +0100
- Organization: Lega per la soppressione del Visual Basic
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041124)
Yesterday I noticed that in an ldap tree (v. 2.1.30) where I store the
accounts of the users of a school I cannot see all the account correctly.
I've got some posixAccount that don't appear when I run
ldapsearch -x ojbectclass=posixAccount
For example, I've got an account for user costa and if I run
ldapsearch -x uid=costa
I cannot see it, but running
ldapsearch -x uid=costa,ou=Users,dc=lampertico,dc=vi,dc=it
I cannot understand why it happens. With other user it works with both
Do you have got any hint?
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.