Re: Trying to compile OpenLDAP with supportedSASLMechanisms:EXTERNAL

I have started ldap with
-h ldapi://%2fvar%2frun%2fopenldap%2fldapi
And that is how the client (in this case Heimdal)
should be connecting. I've followed the directions at the Padl.com
web site. I'll try searching over at their list for a while. I thought I should have
seen the mechanism before going forward.
Thanks.
Sam